What has befallen my beloved Tigers?! 0-7?! Come on boys, no time to truly panic but some of us are concerned.
Ahhh, nostalgia!
I was hoping to find the old animated graphic of the Tigers logo from WDIV but can't seem to find it online. I think it illustrates this season perfectly, it featured the animated Tiger with an ice bag on its head whimpering. Anyway fingers crossed on the first win of the season.
In other news happy to see that Liverpool defeated the Gunners in the quarter finals of the Champions League, I like their odds.
Hopefully this will be their year again, no AC Milan to worry about.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Aw! that WDIV logo sounds soooooo cute. Wish you could find it. Keep bloggin' it up, son!
Kind Sir,
I too am worried about the Tigers in some small way. Not that I'm worried about the season - just morale. 0 and 7 is, I agree, a less than thrilling start to the season, especially after all the damn analysts HAD to say the Tigers would go all the way and other major claims...
Fran Jeffries is one of my all time faves. I did enjoy that Wiki entry. I've got all her movies and some of her albums too. Those are just a wee sampling of my favorite ladies. I have a few hundred - to be sure.
Oh, and I agree with Ms. Blonde, get writing Bitch.
PS - Ouch, The Tigers made Leno's monologue. "The Tigers are scoring less than The Mayor" Hey-ooooo. Ouch!
God, damn that's harsh! Eff you, Jay Leno!! Eff you!
Cobwebs and crickets are covering your page kind sir. Your readers would like something to read...
Seconded, Chick...
Ribbit. Ribbit. Chirp Chirp. Ribbit, Chirp. Ribbit.
Hellooo ma baybee hellooo my darlin' heelllooooo my rag tiiime Gal
Post a Comment